THE BOAT & CAPTAINS
33' Bertram FlyBridge Cruiser
Hop aboard our Bertram Flybridge Cruiser, one of the safest and most popular sportfisher boats in the world. The deep-V hull design and fully-enclosed cabin allow us to navigate the waters of Lake Michigan with ease and comfort. This boat is a fish-catching machine!
- Fits up to 6 guests.
- Safety is a top priority, we have a yearly USCG Safety Inspection.
- Decked out with Garmin Marine electronics with Radar, sonar and autopilot.
- Cannon Downriggers linked with The Fishhawk X4D, trolling speed, depth and temperature monitors.
- Fully enclosed cabin to accommodate up to all six guests if the weather decides to not cooperate.
- Full bathroom with sink and hot water.
- Catch, cleaning, filleting, bagging.
- Kids welcome!
We believe your trip should be the best in every possible way and our captains are dedicated to making sure you enjoy every minute of it. While getting you on the best bite, we explain the ecosystem, methods, equipment, shipwrecks, landmarks, and more. The experience sets us apart!
Our captains have some of the most experience and knowledge when it comes to catching cold water species. Over the years, our captains have targeted many species across the country – everything from the Mississippi River, to the Bay of Green Bay, and West to the Rockies chasing trout. We know the habits of each species which allows us to quickly get you on the fish.
Choose Fin N’ Fly Sportfishing to experience the best possible fishing trip!
Captain Travis was born and raised in Port Washington, which fueled his love for fishing. While fishing Lake Michigan in his 17 ft. Glastron throughout high school was fun, he knew he wanted to do more with fishing once he graduated from college. Travis started first mating in 2012 and went on to get his captains license after graduating from UW-Platteville in 2014. He has enjoyed taking customers out on fishing charters ever since. Trav really prides himself on making sure every customer has a great experience. In addition to great fishing, he also loves striking up great conversation with everyone on the boat.
When Travis isn’t wearing his captain hat, he is wearing his teacher hat – teaching high school tech ed. He enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter, and two dogs. He also enjoys doing anything outdoors and is a pellet grilling enthusiast. Book a trip and ride along with Captain Trav and you are sure to have a great experience from start to finish.
Captain Gregg has been an avid fisherman his entire life. He has been fishing Lake Michigan since high school when he and his buddies would load up the car to chase the fall king salmon. The love of chasing king salmon, steelhead, cohos, and browns from the shore eventually led to chasing these magnificent fish offshore until the opportunity presented itself for Gregg to work as first mate in 2025. After multiple seasons as a mate, in 2020, he became a USCG Captain. Gregg enjoys introducing people to the wonderful fishery Lake Michigan offers and meeting those who come from all over to fish this special lake.
What our customers say
Partners and Vendors
To ensure an excellent experience we work with only the very best partners and vendors in the industry to put more fish in your cooler!
- The Reel Shot – Sheboygan
- Wounded Warriors of Wisconsin
- Fish Hawk Electronics
- Garmin Marine Electronics
- Poseidon Flies
- Ewig Bros. Fish Company
- Great Lakes Marine Services
- Harborview Hotel
- The Bait Box
- Wounded Warriors of Wisconsin
- Charter Captains Association of Port Washington
- Wisconsin Lakeshore Business Association
- Port Washington Marina
- Deadeye Divers & Boards Back Guide Service | Green Bay, Sturgeon Bay, Winnebago Fishing & Hunting Guide Service